ATTEND THE WEBINAR IF:
- You learn best through listening and watching
- You prefer to keep your camera off (or have constraints that do not allow you to turn your camera on)
- You would rather not participate in breakout room discussion
ATTEND THE WORKSHOP IF:
- You learn best by doing
- You enjoy group discussion; sharing and hearing ideas with others
- You prefer frequent engagement with the presenter and other participants
- You are able and willing to utilize your microphone and camera
Still not sure which training format is right for you? Read our Webinars vs. Workshops blog post!
MEET THE FACILITATOR
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).
JESSICA MATTLY, MBA
California Training Institute