This training was presented on
January 30, 2024
TRAINING MATERIALS & RESOURCES:
The materials and resources from this workshop were available only to attendees. If you have questions or you’d like to be added to the waitlist for the next time this workshop will be offered, please contact CalTrin.
Get comfortable with managing your team’s performance. Effective managers encourage team members to be accountable for performance results and outcomes. Learn how to incorporate engagement and accountability into managerial evaluations to develop your team. Performance Management begins with quality onboarding and continues through performance reviews and potential disciplinary actions.
- Define performance management
- Recognize the steps of the Progressive Discipline Process
- Explore personnel law and how to avoid litigation, and gain resources for staying up to date
- Describe the steps in documenting a performance situation
- Develop next steps to anchor learning & implement change
Who should attend: Staff in leadership roles and/or emerging leaders in family resource center (FRCs), child abuse prevention councils (CAPCs), community-based organizations, and other child- and family-serving systems.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- This is an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, break out rooms, and/or demonstration. Your training experience will be best with the use of a web cam, audio, and a training environment conducive to active participation.
- This training will NOT be recorded.
- This is a small-group training. Spaces are limited space and there may be a waiting list. Preference will be given to applicants from California. Applicants will be contacted by the week of January 8, 2024.
- CalTrin “No Show” Policy. While CalTrin training is provided at no cost to learners, it requires significant financial and human resources to provide high-quality, small-group interactive training experiences. In addition, these trainings frequently have a waiting list. Applicants who are selected but dodo not attend and do not contact CalTrin in advance may not be selected for future application-based small group trainings.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.