Originally presented on
September 14, 2021
Note: We were not able to provide a recording or any supplemental materials from this training. If you’re interested in being added to a waitlist for the next time this training will be offered, please contact CalTrin and select “Ask about a training waitlist” from the drop-down menu.
Direction, Alignment, Commitment
How can leaders improve results through effective leadership? When you get down to what leadership is really about, it’s not so much what any one person does as what groups of individuals do together to produce collective results.
Direction, Alignment, Commitment enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results.
Participants will learn how to:
- Better understand leadership as a social process
- Apply an effective approach to enhance leadership outcomes — Direction, Alignment, Commitment
- Assess how well leadership is happening in their group
- Identify actions they can take to improve leadership outcomes
- Create an action plan for improving leadership effectiveness in a specific group
Who should attend:
Staff in leadership roles in FRCs, CAPCs, and other family-serving organizations.