This workshop was presented on
January 18, 2023
How can your natural strengths and talents help you maximize your effectiveness and impact as a leader? In this 3-hour workshop participants will explore how to leverage their individual strengths to lead, develop, and inspire direct reports. Utilizing the CliftonStrengths 34 assessment, each participant will review their individual results and identify strategies to help them achieve goals and overcome challenges in a strengths-based way.
- Complete the CliftonStrengths 34 Assessment by Gallup prior to the training date to access a personalized report
- Review and explore their individual talent areas to maximize leadership style and effectiveness
- Learn strategies to help them leverage their strengths to achieve professional goals and overcome challenges
Who Should Attend: Leaders with direct reports, including Supervisors, Managers, and Directors at family resource centers, child abuse prevention councils, and other child and family-serving organizations.
IMPORTANT TRAINING INFORMATION:
- This is an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, break out rooms, and/or demonstration. Your training experience will be best with the use of a web cam, audio, and a training environment conducive to active participation.
- A recording will not be available for this training.
- This is a small-group training. Spaces are limited space and there may be a waiting list. Preference will be given to applicants from California. All applicants will be contacted by the week of December 12.
- CalTrin “No Show” Policy. While CalTrin training is provided at no cost to learners, it requires significant financial and human resources to provide high-quality, small-group interactive training experiences. In addition, these trainings frequently have a waiting list. Participants who do not attend this training and do not contact CalTrin in advance may not be selected for future application-based small group trainings.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
MEET THE SPEAKER
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).