Team huddles serve as a quick and effective way to share important information with your team, while providing an opportunity for them to connect and share best practices. Join this 1-hour webinar to explore tips and strategies for leading engaging and informative team huddles. This session will provide information that will apply to both virtual and in-person huddle formats.
- Review the benefits of conducting team huddles
- Review the differences between a team meeting and a team huddle
- Explore tips and strategies for developing an effective and engaging team huddle agenda
- Develop a plan for facilitating your next team huddle
Who should attend: Child- and family-serving professionals with direct reports and/or who lead team meetings.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- This is a webinar-style training. This means that you will not be on camera and will not be able to see other learners. This training will not include breakout rooms. Opportunities to interact with the presenter(s) and other participants will be included.
- This training will be recorded. The recording will be available to registered learners within 2 days of the training.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
- Watch Connection in the Remote Work Era by Simon Sinek
- Read How to Hold a Better Team Huddle by Forbes
MEET THE SPEAKER
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).
JESSICA MATTLY, MBA
Training Coordinator, CalTrin