Leadership Coffee Chat
Leading with Heart: The Power of Empathy
This workshop was presented on
August 22, 2023
For more information about this series or be added to the waitlist for the next workshop, please contact CalTrin.
Grab a coffee and join us for a thought-provoking leadership chat as we explore the topic of “Leading with Heart: The Power of Empathy.” In this engaging session, we will discuss how empathy can profoundly impact leadership effectiveness within your team and organization.
Empathy is a quality that enables leaders to connect with their team members, understand their needs and emotions, and build a culture of trust and collaboration. By leading with heart, leaders just like you can inspire and empower their teams to achieve successful and impactful outcomes.
Through discussion and shared insight, we will uncover strategies to cultivate empathy as a core leadership competency and harness its transformative power. This coffee chat is designed to inspire leaders to lead with heart, fostering meaningful connections and driving positive impact within their organizations.
- Understand the importance of empathy in leadership and its impact on team dynamics, trust, and engagement.
- Identify common challenges and misconceptions related to leading with empathy and learn how to overcome them.
- Connect with a supportive and collaborative environment of like-hearted leaders to network and learn from each other while exchanging valuable ideas.
Who Should Attend: People in leadership roles in family resource centers, child abuse prevention councils, and other child and family-serving organizations
IMPORTANT TRAINING INFORMATION:
- This is an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, break out rooms, and/or demonstration. Your training experience will be best with the use of a web cam, audio, and a training environment conducive to active participation.
- This Leadership Coffee Chat will NOT be recorded.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
MEET THE SPEAKER
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).