JANUARY 19, 2022
10AM- NOON PST
Stronger Together: Building Resilient Teams
This 2-hour workshop is focused on leading teams through change. In this discussion, we will explore change management theory and the framework for building (and leading) engaged and resilient teams.
- Review the J-Curve Change Theory Model
- Explore the Team Development Model
- Identify strategy for building engaged and resilient teams
- Practice team development activities
Who should attend: Supervisors, managers, directors, and other staff in staff leadership capacities at family resource center (FRCs), child abuse prevention councils (CAPCs), and other family-serving organizations.
Important Registration Information:
- This is an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, demonstration, and breakout rooms.
- You will not automatically receive a confirmation for this training. Registrations will be reviewed and confirmed on a weekly basis.
Jessica Mattly, MBA
CalTrin Training Coordinator
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in the area of Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking, and creating a safe and engaging learning environment