SEPTEMBER 15 & 22, 2021
Nonprofit Management Boot Camp
Facilitated by the Center for Nonprofit Management (CNM)
Boost your knowledge and toolkit for managing a nonprofit. This hands-on crash course will give you an overview of the key competencies of a nonprofit manager. Over the two sessions, this fast-paced class will cover six core nonprofit operations topics:
- Governance and Board of Directors
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Change
- Program Planning
- Fund Development
- Financial, Legal, HR
Who should attend:
This seminar is designed for those who are newer to or considering a nonprofit management role.
Pre- and Post-Work: Provided directly to participants to CNM.
Important registration information!
- This is a small-group interactive training. Due to limited capacity, registration is only open to staff working for California FRCs, CAPCs, and family-serving organizations until August 23. Any remaining seats will be made available for general registration at that time.
- A recording of this training will not be available for participants; if you are unable to attend both days and/or training registration is full, please contact CalTrin to be placed on the waitlist.
Nonprofit Management Boot Camp Application Form
- Please note that this is an application form, not a registration form. You will not receive a meeting link upon completion of this form.
- Applications will be considered based on several factors, including but not limited to date which they are received and geographic location of applicant.
- Registrations will be confirmed via email on or before September 3, 2021. Please reserve the dates in your schedule until you receive formal confirmation, including meeting invitations and links.
Registration for this training has closed. Please contact CalTrin to be placed on the waiting list for future training.
Center for Nonprofit Management
Leslie has over 30 year of experience in the nonprofit philanthropic field at the local and national levels, fostering change and meeting social and community needs through strategic planning, leadership training, and organizational development. At CNM Leslie provides leadership training, facilitation and consulting to a wide range on nonprofit organizations. She served as Organizational Development and Management Adjunct Faculty at Hebrew Union College, Los Angeles, and School of Jewish Nonprofit Management. Leslie also has ten years of experience as an urban planner. She has a Master’s degree in Urban Planning from the School of Public Administration at New York University and a Bachelor’s degree from the School of Business Administration at the University of California at Berkeley