SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Direction, Alignment, Commitment (CA Northern Region)
Facilitated by CalTrin
How can leaders improve results through effective leadership? When you get down to what leadership is really about, it’s not so much what any one person does as what groups of individuals do together to produce collective results.
Direction, Alignment, Commitment enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results.
Participants will learn how to:
Better understand leadership as a social process
Apply an effective approach to enhance leadership outcomes — Direction, Alignment, Commitment
Assess how well leadership is happening in their group
Identify actions they can take to improve leadership outcomes
Create an action plan for improving leadership effectiveness in a specific group
Who should attend:
staff in leadership roles in FRCs, CAPCs, and other family-serving organizations in the CA Northern Region.
Pre- and Post-Work: Provided at registration confirmation
Important registration information!
- This is a small-group interactive training. Due to limited capacity, registration is only open to staff working for California – NORTHERN REGION FRCs, CAPCs, and family-serving organizations until August 16. Any remaining seats will be made available for general registration at that time.
- A recording of this training will not be available for participants; if you are unable to attend both days and/or training registration is full, please contact CalTrin to be placed on the waitlist.
Direction, Alignment, Commitment Application Form
- Please note that this is an application form, not a registration form. You will not receive a meeting link upon completion of this form.
- Applications will be considered based on several factors, including but not limited to date which they are received and geographic location of applicant.
- Registrations will be confirmed via email on or before August 47, 2021. Please reserve the dates in your schedule until you receive formal confirmation, including meeting invitations and links.