JANUARY 11, 2022
Boundary Spanning Leadership
The most effective leaders are successful at spanning organizational boundaries, whether among peers; between levels of the org chart; with external groups; across age, gender, culture, ideology; and across regions. This workshop focuses on 6 boundary spanning practices to provide leaders with the skills to increase collaboration, tear down organizational silos, and mitigate turf wars to increase productivity, efficiency, and innovation.
- Understand the power of Boundary Spanning for leadership success.
- Identify the types of boundaries that limit potential.
- Learn and practice the 6 principles of Boundary Spanning Leadership.
- Recognize their role in spanning boundaries to achieve more than they imagined.
Who should attend: Staff in leadership roles in FRCs, CAPCs, and other family-serving organizations
Pre- and Post-Work: Provided at registration confirmation
Important registration information!
- This is a small-group interactive training. Due to limited capacity, priority will be given to staff working for California FRCs, CAPCs, and other family-serving organizations. Any remaining seats will be made available staff outside of California.
Boundary Spanning Leadership Application Form
- Please note that this is an application form, not a registration form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating that we received your application, but you will not receive a meeting link upon completion of this form.
- Applications will be considered based on several factors, including but not limited to date which they are received and geographic location of applicant.
- Registrations will be confirmed via email on or before the week of December 20, 2021. Please reserve the date in your schedule until you receive formal confirmation, including meeting invitations and links.