NOVEMBER 9, 2021
Feedback That Works
Facilitated by CalTrin
As a leader, giving effective feedback is your job. Constructive suggestions can help your direct reports and colleagues succeed. But feedback is often difficult — for both the giver and the recipient.
Feedback That Works provides leaders with a simple, powerful, and effective feedback model that enables them to give and receive focused, productive feedback
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand the need for effective feedback in the workplace.
- Learn our model of giving effective feedback using Situation-Behavior-Impact (SBI) language.
- Practice delivering and receiving feedback using our feedback model.
- Review common mistakes in delivering feedback.
- Create a plan of action for more effectively delivering feedback to others.
Who should attend:
Staff in leadership roles in FRCs, CAPCs, and other family-serving organizations
Pre- and Post-Work: Provided at registration confirmation
Important registration information!
- This is a small-group interactive training. Due to limited capacity, registration is only open to staff working for California FRCs, CAPCs, and family-serving organizations. Any remaining seats will be made available for general registration at that time.
- A recording of this training will not be available for participants; if you are unable to attend both days and/or training registration is full, please contact CalTrin to be placed on the waitlist.
Feedback That Works Application Form
- Please note that this is an application form, not a registration form. You will not receive a meeting link upon completion of this form.
- Applications will be considered based on several factors, including but not limited to date which they are received and geographic location of applicant.
- Registrations will be confirmed via email on or before October 19, 2021. Please reserve the dates in your schedule until you receive formal confirmation, including meeting invitations and links.
Registration for this training has closed. Please contact CalTrin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on the waiting list for future training.