Leading Through Change
This training was presented on
February 22, 2023
If you are a leader who is looking for tools and strategy to lead a team or organization through change initiatives – this workshop is for you! In this leadership discussion we will explore change management theory and how it can inform your process for change in the workplace. In addition, we will practice techniques for building engaged and effective teams.
- Review the J-Curve Change Theory Model
- Explore the Team Development Model
- Identify strategy for building engaged and effective teams
- Discuss an assessment tool for team development
Who should attend: Team Leads, supervisors, managers, directors and other leaders with direct reports in family resource centers, child abuse prevention councils, and other child and family-serving organizations.
IMPORTANT TRAINING INFORMATION
- This is an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, break out rooms, and/or demonstration. Your training experience will be best with the use of a web cam, audio, and a training environment conducive to active participation.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
TRAINING MATERIALS & RESOURCES
Click the button below to access the materials and resources in our Learning Management System. Note: you will need to log in to your CalTrin account. If you do not have an account, you can create one for free here.
MEET THE SPEAKER
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).
JESSICA MATTLY, MBA
Training Coordinator, CalTrin