How to Lead an Effective & Engaging 15-minute Team Huddle
This training was presented on June 14, 2023
Team huddles serve as a quick and effective way to share important information with your team, while providing an opportunity for them to connect and share best practices. Join this 1-hour webinar to explore tips and strategies for leading engaging and informative team huddles. This session will provide information that will apply to both virtual and in-person huddle formats.
- Review the benefits of conducting team huddles
- Review the differences between a team meeting and a team huddle
- Explore tips and strategies for developing an effective and engaging team huddle agenda
- Develop a plan for facilitating your next team huddle
Who should attend: Child- and family-serving professionals with direct reports and/or who lead team meetings.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- This is a webinar-style training. This means that you will not be on camera and will not be able to see other learners. This training will not include breakout rooms. Opportunities to interact with the presenter(s) and other participants will be included.
- This training will be recorded. The recording will be available to registered learners within 2 days of the training.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
Training Materials & Resources
- Presentation slides (3/page)
- Presentation slides (1/page)
- Simon Sinek: Connection in the Remote Work Era (2:10)
- How to Hold a Better Team Huddle (Forbes)
- 8 Meeting Roles to Assign to Your Team to Inspire More Productive Meetings (Inc.)