This training was presented on
July 14, 2022
Are you looking for strategies for providing effective feedback to staff or direct reports? Join this 2.5-hour highly interactive workshop to review and practice techniques for providing and receiving feedback in the workplace. This workshop was developed for leads, supervisors, managers, and directors with direct reports and will include breakouts, small group discussion, and role playing. Come ready to participate, engage and learn!
During our session, we will:
- Discuss strategies for providing effective feedback to staff members and direct reports
- Review techniques for receiving and clarifying feedback from staff members and direct reports
- Explore techniques for building trust during a feedback conversation
- Practice giving effective feedback and receiving feedback with other participants
Who should attend: Team Leads, supervisors, managers, directors and other leaders with direct reports in family resource centers, child abuse prevention councils, and other child and family-serving organizations.
TRAINING MATERIALS & RESOURCES:
Click the button below to access the training materials and resources. Note: you will need to log in to your CalTrin account. You can create a free account here.
*Training certificates are only available following live trainings or completion of self-paced courses. A certificate will not be provided for review of these materials.
IMPORTANT TRAINING INFORMATION:
- This was an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, break out rooms, and/or demonstration. Your training experience will be best with the use of a web cam, audio, and a training environment conducive to active participation.
- This training was recorded. The recording was available to registered learners within 2 days of the training.
- This was a small-group training. Space was limited and there may have been a waiting list. Preference was given to applicants from California.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consented to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
MEET THE SPEAKER
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).