Direction, Alignment, Commitment
This training was presented on
August 4, 2022
This training will be offered again. To be added to the waitlist, please contact CalTrin.
How can leaders improve results through effective leadership? When you get down to what leadership is really about, it’s not so much what any one person does as what groups of individuals do together to produce collective results. Direction, Alignment, Commitment enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply an effective approach to enhance leadership outcomes — Direction, Alignment, Commitment
- Assess how well leadership is happening in their group
- Identify actions they can take to improve leadership outcomes
- Create an action plan for improving leadership effectiveness in a specific group
Who should attend: Staff in leadership roles in family resource centers, Child Abuse Prevention Councils, and other child and family-serving organizations. Priority will be given to staff working in California.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- This is an interactive training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion, break out rooms, and/or demonstration. Your training experience will be best with the use of a web cam, audio, and a training environment conducive to active participation.
- This is a small-group training. Spaces are limited space and there may be a waiting list. Preference will be given to applicants from California. All applicants will be contacted by the week of July 11, 2022.
- CalTrin “No Show” Policy. While CalTrin training is provided at no cost to learners, it requires significant financial and human resources to provide high-quality, small-group interactive training experiences. In addition, these trainings frequently have a waiting list. Selected participants who do not attend this training and do not contact CalTrin in advance may not be selected for future application-based small group trainings within the next 6 months.
- By registering for a CalTrin training, you consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.
MEET THE SPEAKER
As a Training Coordinator for CalTrin, Jessica’s primary goal is to ensure staff, administrators, and stakeholders working in child abuse prevention services have access to quality training and resources. Her work in Training and Development has focused on designing, implementing, and facilitating engaging and interactive learning programs. Jessica has a passion for public speaking and creating a safe and engaging learning environment. Jessica is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and a Certified Trainer in Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life In Your Work (Children’s Trust Fund Alliance) and the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support (National Family Support Network).