Implicit Associations Test
PLEASE TAKE THE IMPLICIT ASSOCIATIONS TEST (IAT) 1-2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEBINAR (The test should take 10-12 minutes)
NOTE: This is a different version of the IAT than the one completed for the April 28 webinar, The Hidden Biases of Good People.
- Go to this website: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html
- At the very bottom of the page, to the left – select “Take A Test.”
- On the “Preliminary Information” page, at the bottom, select “I wish to proceed.”
- When provided with the list of tests, please select the Gender-Career IAT.
- If you do not see your selected test, refresh the page.
- Print the results page or save the results page as a pdf or screenshot, and have it available for this workshop.
- We will use polling software that will allow attendees to anonymously submit their results; participants will not have to submit their results page.
- We will discuss the group’s results as a whole.