- This event has passed.
Trauma, Compassion Fatigue & Secondary Traumatic Stress
February 16, 2021 @ 2:00 am - 3:30 am PSTFree
This 1.5 hour webinar for child-serving professionals introduces the concepts of compassion fatigue and secondary traumatic stress, and offers an opportunity to discuss the emotional impact of this work on helping professionals.
- Review types of child trauma and common responses
- Discuss Secondary Traumatic Stress in service providers working with families
- Identify common types of stress that can occur in the workplace
- Recognizing symptoms of compassion fatigue and secondary traumatic stress
Prepare in Advance:
- To best prepare for this training, it is recommended that you review materials from our previous training: Introduction to Child Trauma