- This event has passed.
PARENT PARTNER PROGRAMS: UNDERSTANDING THEIR VALUE, RESEARCH, IMPACT, AND APPLICATION
May 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm PDTFree
To deepen our strategic thinking about implementing and expanding effective programs serving children and families, we hope you will join us for a discussion about the value, impact, and application of parent partner programs. Research has shown the effectiveness and positive outcomes for families impacted by the child welfare system when working with Parent Partners. This conversation will highlight those findings, explore various Parent Partner programs, and describe key components of these programs, which leverage meaningful engagement through lived experience to support families in navigating systems. This introductory presentation and discussion will help elevate what we know about parent partner programs and encourage increased exploration and implementation of these critical programs.
• Ebony Chambers, Stanford Sierra Youth & Families, Chief Family & Youth Partnership Officer
• Julie Farber, NYC Administration for Children’s Services, Division of Family Permanency, Deputy Commissioner
• Alise Morrissey, Parent for Parent, Director of Family Impact
• Sara Persons, Children & Families of Iowa, Statewide Parent Partner Director
• David Sanders, Casey Family Programs, Systems Improvement Executive Vice President
• Nicole Dobbins, Casey Family Programs, National Partnerships
• Whitney Rostad, Casey Family Programs, Research Services
• Kamalii Yeh Garcia, Casey Family Programs, Knowledge Management.